PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ARTICLE 1. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA AND WHY?
BioSerenity is the controller in respect of your Personal Data and has appointed a data protection officer with respect to the French Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (hereinafter “CNIL”).
We use your Personal Data in accordance with Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computer technology, computer files and civil liberties, known as the “Informatique et Libertés” Act, as well as with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data applicable since 25 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to together as the “Applicable Regulations”).
We undertake to collect and process your Personal Data fairly, lawfully and respecting your rights.
We collect your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- proper management of your Orders and of customer relations (legal basis: contract);
- sending newsletters and promotional offers when You have consented to this (legal basis: consent). You may unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time via the unsubscribe link;
- responding to your request for contact and information about Products (legal basis: consent).
Finally, we may store certain Personal Data in order to prevent fraud or to manage possible disputes, as part of our legitimate interests.
ARTICLE 2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
You are required to provide Us with accurate, truthful and genuine Personal Data.
When creating an Account or using services available in our Store, We may collect the following data:
- your last name(s) and first name(s), contact details (e-mail address and postal address, phone number), and as appropriate, the legal person for whom You work;
- data relating to your Orders, in particular transaction number, purchase details, billing data and possible Product returns;
- data relating to your means of payment, in particular credit card number, expiry date of the credit card and the visual cryptogram, which We delete immediately, unless You decide to save your credit card for future purchases ;
- data necessary for loyalty programmes and promotional offers, in particular purchase history;
- details regarding the message on the collection form or regarding the review submitted by You on the online Store.
These data can be collected when You use the Store’s online services to place an Order, to open Your account or to use the Store’s contact forms.
ARTICLE 3. PROTECTION, STORAGE AND ERASURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data disclosed are hosted by the company known as OVH and are accessible to BioSerenity’s marketing and sales departments.
We make every effort to avoid any interference with the Personal Data of other Users, such as loss, misappropriation, intrusion, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Save legal provisions providing for a specific storage period, We store Users’ Personal Data:
- for up to five (5) years following an Order;
- for up to three (3) years from the last contact using the contact form;
- for up to three (3) years from posting the review or until the review is taken down from the Store;
- until the end of the retraction period for data relating to payment and credit card information, except in the case where You have consented to the registration of your credit card in order to facilitate future purchases. In this case, the data will be kept until the retraction of your consent and/or the expiry of the validity of the credit card data.
ARTICLE 4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your Personal Data to our service providers, in particular:
- OVH: the company hosting the Personal Data and whose servers are located in France ;
- Stripe: our online payment service provider. Within this framework, your data can be transferred to third countries outside the European Union. In order to protect your data, we have put into place the contractual clauses approved by the European Commission;
- Salesforce: is the publisher of the customer relationship management solutions We use. Within this framework, your data can be transferred to third countries outside the European Union. In order to protect your data, Salesforce has put into place binding corporate rules that have been approved by the CNIL.
We undertake not to disclose, assign or transfer your Personal Data to any third parties without your express consent, We could however be induced to disclose such if the law should so require or by judicial or administrative request.
ARTICLE 5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
You have the following rights over your Personal Data: a right of access, a right to rectification and to request the erasure of your Personal Data, the right to obtain communication thereof in a structured and readable form (save legitimate impediment). You can also ask Us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, or object to processing, including profiling.
You may bring a claim before the CNIL and define guidance relating to your digital will.
Where You have given Us Your consent, You may withdraw such at any time, being specified that any previous processing of Your Personal Data will remain lawful.
For any issues relating to the protection of your Personal Data, or to exercise your rights, You can send an e-mail to the attention of our data protection officer at the following address email@example.com or You can write to the following postal address: BioSerenity – for the attn. of the Data Protection Officer – at 20 rue Berbier du Mets – 75013 Paris.
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, We will have one month to respond to any request, subject to a possible extension, and We reserve the right to object to any requests considered unreasonable due to the repetitive nature thereof.
BIOSERENITY’S COOKIES POLICY
ARTICLE 1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file that may be installed on the hard drive of your terminal when you visit the Store. These small files may contain, for instance, the language used by your browser, your shopping cart and your preference settings.
We install cookies on your devices in order to allow You to browse the Store in optimal conditions, to save your profile and restore your preferences when You are connected via your usual device, or to establish statistics.
ARTICLE 2. COOKIES WE USE ON THE STORE
We use the following types of cookies:
- browsing cookies, which are necessary for the proper technical functioning of the Store as they allow the display of content from each device to be optimized;
- functional cookies, which are not indispensable to the proper functioning of the Store but which optimize Store browsing experience enabling You to be identified, to save your language setting and to retrieve your shopping cart. These are in particular cookies installed by Woocommerce, the solution that We use to publish the Store and Stripe, our online payment service provider:
|Enables payment processing and helps detect fraud|
|Pll_language||Allows you to set the language of the website for visitors|
|Contains information about the items in the shopping cart|
|WordPress_logged_in||Allows you to define when the user has logged on|
|Wp_woocommerce_session||Allows you to define the user’s session|
- analytical and audience metrics cookies, which allow your navigation to be monitored for optimisation purposes. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service from Google to improve the operation of the Store. Google Analytics uses the data collected, in particular the number of visitors, the origin and details of the pages visited, to monitor and study the use of the Store, to prepare reports on activities. The main cookies used are as follows:
|Ga||Allows one-time visitors to the website to be distinguished by assigning a single identifier for each visitor|
|Gat||Allows the query rate to be limited in order to limit data collection on high web traffic sites|
|Gid||Allows visitors to be distinguished|
|Gcl_au||Enables advertising efficiency to be measured|
|1P_JAR, CONSENT, NID||Group of cookies used to create statistics and conversion rates|
We do not store any cookies enabling You to be tracked or to obtain IP addresses beyond a period of twelve (12) months from the initial installation on your device.
You can delete cookies at any time from your browser software and configure it to prevent them from being stored on your terminal.
Please refer to your browser’s help file to determine the appropriate settings. Refusing to accept cookies may seriously impair Your Store browsing experience.
ARTICLE 3. TRAFFIC DATA
Traffic data is generated when your device is connected to the Internet and to the Store.
This data may be used for statistical purposes in order to analyse the number of visits to the Store and to improve such by adapting it to your needs. Traffic data is never used nominatively by BioSerenity.